In the past few months, I have been doing a lot of thinking. Things I want to accomplish and when I want to accomplish them. Really, what it comes down to is finding my true self again-being a free spirit and living life to the fullest. With that being said, I decided to create a before 30 bucket list So, now for your reading pleasure (or not) here is my “Before 30 Bucket List.”
- Become certified in SPIN.
- Visit South Beach.
- Go to New York and eat at Bobby Flay’s restaurant (I heart him )
- Spend a New Years Eve in Las Vegas.
- Buy a house.
- Bike 100 miles in 1 day.
- Learn to make sushi.
- Purchase a great camera and get back into photography.
- Start sketching again and get back into art.
- Visit Wine Country.
- Take a girls trip to an all inclusive resort.
- Start on obtaining my Masters Degree in Business.
- Purchase Photo Shop and create new art.
- Kick a home-run in kickball.
- Get back to my feel great weight.
Let’s see if I can accomplish these in the next few years. I know it is only 15 things, but a lot of it involves travel so it will take some time to get everywhere